Small brands, enterprise-level agencies and businesses use Shortstack to create shareable, engaging, and creative campaigns, these include promotions, landing pages, forms, sweepstakes, contests and more.
- Primarily, Shortstack is a reliable digital marketing domain that they built for marketing automation, lead collection and engagement.
- You can create landing pages and run contests to boost engagement, get new followers and customers, and collect numerous email addresses.
- The tool helps in crafting mobile-responsive and compact landing pages within a few minutes.
- You can use their customizable and readymade templates.
- One of the most extensive uses of Shortstack is in running promotions and contests.
- You can create photo-vote competitions to refer-a-pal contests. You can also organize hashtag competitions and cheesy sweepstakes.
- You can use the tool’s templates to design and launch a contest in a couple of minutes.
- The pricing for Shortstack starts at $29 per month. You also have the free version. The tool also offers a free trial. Its platforms are Cloud, Mac, Windows, and Android and iOS.
- There’s live online training available with the tool. It also provides documentation and webinars.
- Its main features include awards and entrant management, entry management, scoring, fraud detection, and sweepstakes and voting management.
- The other features are blind judging, forms management, and social promotions and skills contests like design, essay, photo, etc.
- The landing page includes drag and drop, real-time editing, analytics, responsiveness, form creation, and templates.
- It performs visitor identification to generate leads.
- It includes source tracking and campaign management to bolster lead management.
- For marketing automation, it includes social marketing, customizable Call-to-Actions, and ROI tracking/Analytics, and web forms or landing pages.
Know the fundamentals
Shortstack is a tool to compile user-generated content competitions. In these contests, participants enter the scene by posting a picture with your Instagram hashtag. Shortstack then collects it and displays its UGC. If you’re using the free plan, you can organize an unlimited number of competitions and collect as many as 100 entries.
- With Shortstack, you can run captivating and interactive contests, and organize landing pages, quizzes, and giveaways in a snap.
- Start a conversation with hashtag and comment contests to foster engagement. You can buy Instagram followers as well from registered sites. For Shortstack, you use friend referrals and instantly win contests that pitchfork your sharing.
- You can keep in touch with the audience and/or customers by sending them drip campaigns, scheduled emails, and auto-responders.
- You can also gather UGC by sending incentives to customers and sharing their content. You do so by using forms and hashtags.
- To increase sales, you need to highlight your services or products, embed your marketing campaigns on your site and fortify them with proper leads.
Running and managing your Instagram contests
For an instant and effortless management of your IG contests, Shortstack is your most pivotal tool. You need to channelize branded hashtags to create contest entries.
- You can allow your followers to participate in your contest by staying on Instagram. You just need to ask them to post to IG include your unique competition hashtag and then mention your IG business profile.
- Shortstack will collect these posts as entries. Each post will expand your unique and tailored hashtag along with Instagram account via that ominous mention. It will increase your company’s exposure.
- You can use the forms to underline and collect entrants’ submissions. Users can enter their user-generated content contest by uploading their IG pictures via different customizable patterns and forms.
- You can enhance your entries and data collection by using the referrals. You can also encourage multiple shares by using email marketing. It also grows your followers.
- The next step is to moderate the contest entries and compile UGC prints and permissions.
- You can set up the contest in a way that displays submissions automatically. You can also manually approve them.
- You can use Shortstack’s best management tools to extract explicit permission to implement the same content.
- Email analytics is another superb feature in this regard. The auto-responding tools help you schedule your emails to connect with your followers or anyone entering your contests and filling out the forms.
A brief tour
The drag-n-drop tool called Shortstack is for building social campaigns and contests. It has oodles of components, such as team plans, event markers and triggers, and deep, prompt analytics.
- With the mine of available options and features, Shortstack works extremely well for more technical and larger brands and businesses.
- It’s predominant publishing options include website and Facebook. There are special web versions that you can view on your mobile. However, they are not actually mobile-responsive, per say.
- To integrate your social media channels such as Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, Shortstack is an excellent tool.
- The free plan is quite minimal as it allows you to notch up 25 entries. You can get at least 5,000 pageviews. After you reach this landmark, Shortstack starts charging you.
- You can refer to Madkins, Cambria Inns, and Saving Abby as some prominent case studies.
- Shortstack also provides stupendous price breaks when and if you sign up for their annual package. They typically provide 50% discounts.
- Due to the drag-drop nature of Shortstack campaigns, you can always edit them. It makes them better and more viable for customers who actually care about its design details.
- The best part is Shortstack also provides a range of design services for clients and customers, who want to economize on time.
Displaying IG photos on your FB page
With the steady growth of Instagram around the globe, you can take advantage of its popularity to grow your account. To make this happen, you can create your FB landing page tab to showcase your IG content on your FB page.
- By having this landing page tab for displaying your IG photos, you have the scope of leveraging your Facebook followers and fans.
- You can propel them to share your IG videos and photos.
- It can be a great opportunity to grow your Instagram fan base and promote hashtags.
You need to login to Shortstack and select a template. Search for Instagram and click on Make an app. Tap Edit under Instagram. Publish the landing page to your FB page.
Pete Campbell is a social media manager and has immense knowledge about email marketing and Instagram promotion. He delights his clients by helping them buy real Instagram likes. He loves to travel, write and play baseball.