Telecommunication giant, MTN Ghana emerged the overall best organization in Human Resource at the just ended HR Focus Magazine awards 2019.
The latest Award is the third in a row that MTN Ghana has received the sought-after award. This has earned the company the Hall of Fame status of the awards scheme.
Over 27 HR practitioners and HR teams across industries in Ghana were recognized and achievements were homoured at the eighth HR Focus Conference and third HR Focus Awards organized by HR Focus Africa Magazine in Accra.
The HR Focus Conference brings together top-level executives and business professionals to share ideas and discuss a central theme. It is also an opportunity to network.
At the HR Focus Magazine awards 2019, Dr. Hazel Berrard Amuah, HR Director – Guinness Ghana, was awarded the HR Practitioner of the Year.
Honorary awards were also given to individuals and institutions for their innovative contributions to HR management and development in Ghana. Namely, Irene Asare – Tullow Ghana and the Institute of Human Resource Practitioners (IHRMP).
ALSO READ: MTN Ghana wins big at 30th CIMG Awards
Below is the full awardees at HR Focus Magazine awards 2019
- Best HR Management in Financial Services – Barclays Bank
- Best HR Management in NGO – World Vision
- Best HR Management in Manufacturing – Guinness Ghana Breweries PLC
- Best HR Management in Healthcare – Nyaho Medical Centre
- Best HR Management in Energy & Natural Resources – Tullow Ghana
- Best HR Management in Media – Omni Media (Citi FM/Citi TV)
- Best HR Management in Telecommunication and IT – MTN Ghana
- Best HR Management in Public Sector – Food & Drugs Authority
- Best Organization in Learning & Development- MTN Ghana
- Best Organization in Employee Relations – MTN Ghana
- Best Organization in Rewards Management- Barclays Bank
- Best Organization in Performance Management – Newmont Ghana
- Best Organization in Recruitment & Selection – Vodafone Ghana
- Best Organization in HR Information Systems (HRIS) – Guinness Ghana Breweries PLC.
- Best Organization Organizational Culture – Barclays Bank
- Best Organization Employer Branding – MTN Ghana
- Best Organisation in Localization – Newmont Ghana
- Best Organisation in HSE, Wellbeing and Workplace – Vodafone Ghana
- Best Organisation in Diversity and Inclusion- MTN Ghana
- HR Team of the Year – AirtelTigo
- HR Rising Star of the Year- Victor Otsu – HRBP, Commercial Functions – Vodafone Ghana
- HR Manager of the Year- Abdallah Ibrahim – Manager, HR Strategy, Planning & Analytics – MTN Ghana
- HR-Oriented CEO of the Year – Dr. Elikem Tamaklo – Managing Director – Nyaho Medical Center
- HR Practitioner of the Year – Dr. Hazel Berrard Amuah – HR Director – Guiness Ghana Breweries Ltd.
- Overall Best Organization in HR Practice – MTN Ghana
- Honorary Award – Leadership in HR Innovation – Mrs. Irene Asare – Director of Business Services – Tullow Ghana
- Honorary Award – HR Influence & Development – Institute of Human Resource Management Practitioners, Ghana (IHRMP)